Who we are
A2Q2® is like the Special Ops Team for accounting departments. Each member of our squad is guided by our strong moral code of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Excellence, and Professionalism.
We are the modern day superheroes who respond with innovative solutions to high-growth companies calling for help to solve their complex problems. We have already rescued some of Silicon Valley’s hottest names – Airbnb, Square, VeriFone, and Stanford University.
We are searching for
Someone ready to unleash their inner abilities through these characteristics:
- Eager to learn new technologies, auditing, business process, IT systems implementation, and project management.
- Enjoys working with knowledgeable people and pushing hard to meet critical deadlines.
- Looks forward to learning new technologies like ACL (Audit Command Language), NetSuite, Expensify.
- Excited to discover new ways to “wow” clients.
- Takes pride in a job well done, pays attention to detail, and takes ownership of responsibilities.
Working within an engagement team, you would be responsible for:
- Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation and scoping/estimation
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with customers to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote
- Prepare business requirements documents resulting from the above noted sessions to provide proposed solutions for the requirements
- Lead the team to perform NetSuite configuration, testing, data migration, and customer training
- Provide customers with consulting and general assistance, be a “go-to” resource for specific functional areas
- Lead and attend project management meetings
- Provide status on progress of activities and deliverables
- Contribute to the solutions repository/best practices and knowledge share activities at A2Q2
Super Powers Needed
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Accounting or Management Information Systems
- At least two years of hands-on Functional NetSuite ERP Implementation Experience in the following areas: Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledgers, Fixed Assets, Procurement, Expense Report, Advanced Revenue, Advanced Inventory
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft applications, especially MS Excel
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Certified NetSuite ERP Consultant preferred
- An opportunity to be part of a motivated and knowledgeable team
- A challenging, fun work experience and the ability to acquire new skills
- Managers who believe in you, enhancing career satisfaction
- An exciting and fulfilling work environment
- Supervisory experience on complex projects
- Sponsorship and other support for work visas for highly qualified candidates
- Compensation package based upon experience
Send your cover page and resume to email@example.com